Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Silverlining




Let's face it, this wasn't my week. Murphy's law has been no stranger.
But yesterday the silverlining appeared again. And it all didn't seem so bleak, sad and angry.
I had my evaluation with my boss and while enjoying a good meal at an Italian, things started to look up. I was a bit worried about this conversation, because, like I said, this just wasn't my week. Turned out it was fine and I think there is room for a lot of improvement, but I've just started anyway. Glad I found this job, my sore wounds, left by my former employer, are slowly mending themselves. And working with that crazy boss of mine is more fun than I expected. I'm developing packs...not from working out, but from laughing all day at his silly jokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely stand up, because dear bo I have your roadmap!!!! (unfortunately it's not in english, dutch, german, finnisch or any other comprehensible language)

would you like to read it?

it goes ick ikkerikikkeyuypippoepoepoepoegogogo

maybe if you say it lots of times, you'll finally get the meaning, Of course I have already figured out exactly what it means. Shall I share with you this enlightenment?

ok then

if you say this word over and over again you will find that you will never wonder about finding your roadmap again.

go and chew on that on

greatings,

maggie