Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

Forgetful mind(s)

Some people have trouble ..."how to forget", my problem is more like the opposite: "how to remember".
Today I stepped into my office at about 10, closed the door to indicate to everybody "Keep out...I'm busy" and started working. At about 11 my door opened, so I looked up...kind of cranky. It was my boss. He says..."where were you?" I look at him like he's lost his mind..."well right here, where else would I be???" He looks at me (puzzled), "well...you were supposed to take notes at the ....meeting, remember?" Eh..hell no. So far as I can blush (am brown you know) I resembled a strawberry, I was red inside and out...."Oeps". Luckily, I have an indulgent boss. But I think I am the strangest secretary he has ever had. He has to remind me all the time what to do and he thought he was the forgetful one... Sorry guess again. Oh forgetful mind, ain't there a cure, a pill or a spare brain on lease? I would even go for a Bond's brain..."Shaken not stirred." Ehhh anybody?!

No comments: