Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I can't get no sleep


I open my eyes... it's 4 o'clock in the morning...again...sigh.
Seems to be a trend of some kind or is my body just so confused that it thinks 4 o'clock is the time I should go down and start brushing my teeth? Even my cats don't want to sleep with me anymore, I keep them awake with all my tossing and turning.

Random thoughts keep tumbling through my head and I just don't seem to be able to stop them. I guess that remark at work still really upsets me. I thought that I had found a safe haven and now there is a bit of trouble in paradise. I guess it is as bad as I make it. But tell my silly head, cause it's keeping me awake.

I wish I could take it off and put it on my bedside cabinet, so I could get a decent night of sleep. And when morning comes and it's like 8 o'clock I put it back on. That should work and it's practical also...no bad hairdays, don't have to take my make-up off...that kind of thing. It's a pity my dream world doesn't exist in this plane of existence... what a waste.

1 comment:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Sometimes, not often, this happens to me, but it's usually pms.

I drink cammomile tea. I don't know if it helps though.

Speaking of cats, here's one you'll loooove, hehe...


http://thatsthewaylifeis.blogspot.com/2006/03/what-are-you-looking-at.html