Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Where is my head?!

Where is my head, did it leave for the Bahamas, Bonaire or the Bermuda Triangle? Well if so, "Please Head...switch places with my hormonal rebellious limps, will you. Can't get any work done with all those lusty hormones frolicking around all day." Quite frustrating and irritating as well, because I'm coming down with something. Unfortunately it isn't the flue and aspirins aren't the cure. Bugger... can anybody tell me where the h... the offswitch is located, think I will call my personal electrician...soon! In the mean while I will try to track down my obstinate little head, lying on the beach while the rest of us is trying to work...pffff. Some parts just don't get it, do they.

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Well, I hope your personal electrician is cute :-)

Zoomfreaky said...

Oh...he certainly is....hihi