Pages

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Run Baby Run...just don't fall flat on your face


Today the Rotterdam/Fortis Marathon was held...and I decided to take some pictures. I had the perfect picture all planned out in my head...and there it stayed, because just before I reached the perfect spot...I fell flat on my face busted my knee and hand and knocked my chin on the pavement...auw. Had to go to the ambulance were some nice fooks patched me up. From within the ambulance I watched the first runners pass us by on the other side...the side I just stood a few minutes ago and the side I couldn't get a clear shot of now. Took some shots after all this, but the fun was gone and after the last runner past me by...I went on home...very grumpy and very sore. The day went unexpectedly well from then on, but it was a bumpy start... I can tell you that.

My heroes.....

Run baby run...

They've got it made...pffff

Got to suffer for the perfect picture...and well...missing it.... Something about the Erasmus bridge... I'm jincked

Aauuwwww...won't someone kiss my knobby knee

No comments: