Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring(y) Hormones


Three ways to recognize spring are in my case:
* Runny nose and puffy eyes...(hay-fever)
* Fat bills to pay and
* Hormones flying all over the place

I can tell you that my symptoms are going through the roof, especially the last one. I want to get my teeth in some hunky man.
And I'm afraid my boss is no 1 on my list. My brain is putting up a decent fight, but is loosing ground fast...oops.
Well fantasies aren't illegal, are they and it's actually quit fun. I'm just hoping he doesn't notice because then it becomes a whole different ball-game. And I don't think I'm ready for that. I mean he's in my fantasies, but he's got to stay there. No "get out of my dreams and into my life" stuff for me. What's the fun in that?

Every spring it is the same thing all over. I feel the wind softly stroking my skin and there I go again, wanting to moan, right in the middle of a conversation/ in the middle of the street and so on... Well Mother Nature you did your work well. A bit to well in my case. But you left something out because I prefer fantasies over the real thing. Men are a pain and they are an itch I don't like to scratch. Sorry guys.

3 comments:

Zoomfreaky said...

Lucky you....

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Atichoo, atichoo, we don't have spring, but we do have pollen...wwwwwwaaachoo.

Some guys are so sweet...I've met a few and how I want to link them up with other girls. Me, the perpetual match-maker.

Zoomfreaky said...

Well it's that you live in a different continent...other wise...set me up