Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Speechless

I think I'm coming down with something. Yesterday my hoarse voice could still be called sexy, today it's more like the squeaking of a bird on fire. That I got drunk with friends and danced all yesterday-night, doesn't really help. But this girl just wants to have fun. Don't think I'm gonna seduce any male with this tone of voice anytime soon. Or should I look at all yummy boys and men like I'm speechless with admiration of every word they say? Neh... Think I'm gonna draw down the curtains, roll over and play dead on my couch, watch some soaps and feel sorry for myself.

I CAN'T COME TO THE PHONE RIGHT NOW...SO LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP............BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

1 comment:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Ooops oops oops, I hope you're not catching that thing I've seen other bloggers have, and it made them sick for almost 2 weeks. Get better soon.