Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

How many flowers a bouquet makes


Thursday it was secretaryday in the Netherlands. I forgot all about it, but when I turned on the radio that morning it was the topic of the day. Bosses are supposed to appreciate their female workers more on that day. I think it's kind of stupid. The same as Animalday....you've got to be good to someone all year, not just one day. Anyhow... my boss forgot it all together. So I could tease him all day...was quite a lot of fun. Especially when my employment agency came around with a big bouquet of flowers, then the teasing really started. Especially because he always says he always remembers this kind of stuff. Finally I took mercy on the poor guy and told him I'd rather have a nice 'thank you' once in a while then a big bunch of flowers. So he started to say 'thank you' very sincerely during the rest of the day... And I was counting them...one, two...seven. So when we were about to leave for home, I asked him; how many flowers does a bouquet make? He looked kind of puzzled, then smiled and said about 20 flowers. So I told him to hurry up, because I only had about 7 flowers of 'Thank you's'. But he's working on it. Yesterday he treated my colleagues and I on a glass of good wine during our lunchbreak... Sitting in the sun with a glass of wine in my hand and looking over the harbor of Rotterdam, I thought I had more flowers I could handle... My home is now a flowerbed in all colors and sizes...and they will last much longer then a week or two.

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Aww, your boss sounds nice, tell him every day is secretary day. My ex-boss is a wonderful guy, quite laid back...he emails all of us, his ex-staff, even now.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://bycofygy.kogaryu.com/lunupemu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money