Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busted...

So much for principles.... Walked through a red light in plain sight of a lot of coppers. Stupid, especially when I saw them from a mile away. But I'm not a hypocrite...if I do it when they're not around, I'll do it right under their noses. Just my luck that one took a big sniff, sniffed me out and gave me a fine..Busted!

Something about cops that really gets on my bad side. Whenever I see them I want to provoke them. Worked about a year with them in Rotterdam and that wasn't to good for my appreciation of the lot in general. My former boss said I have a problem with authority...think she is right...really don't like uniforms on people who 'think' they can tell me what to do... It's like waving a red flag at an enraged bull, I just shift into overdrive. Only this time my overdrive in principles is going to cost me.... so I'll say it again.... "So much for principles."

2 comments:

crsP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Did you say WALKED through a red light? Here people jay walk like it's nothing...it's made me appreciate discipline a WHOOOLE lot.