Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Between a rock and a hard place

Know the feeling? Which way you go, trouble is luring around the corner to jump you? Well got moneyproblems all right. Yesterday I could make fun of it, now I only want to huddle up and cry my eyes out. Only a few hours ago, things looked grey but not impossible. Now I am not so sure.

One party says they have paid my salary, the other says it has never received any and I am in between, like a clueless pingpongball. Asking one, then the other...but if you don't have it and the other says he paid it. What the hell do I tell all the companies which I owe money to. Well says one:"Call the other, cause we did our job, we investigated it and the money is out of here." Call the otherone," says the otherone "cause we didn't receive any money, it must be their fault, because we are always right," . And I am still in between a rock and a hard place and it's getting tight.

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

:)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Don't they have proof of payments, receipts, cheque stubs, the bank should be able to tell...

Zoomfreaky said...

Thanx GG en Alex....
It's all better now... Money lost is now money found...finally. It took the highest cheaf of my tempcompany to get the other one to admit their mistake...the money was there all along, sitting right in front of them smiling knowingly...grrrrrr. I can make some people happy now, and the rock and the hard place are taken of my back and chest....phew.