Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The goldfish has landed

Oh to hell with the moneytree give me a goldfish and I am happy. Got money to swim, roll and dance in...tomorrow it's gone, but for now... And just when I was walking to the trainstation to go home, I see a big shimmer of gold skimming the surface of the canal I'm walking next to. And there it is.... a biiiiiig goldfish, swimming lazily through muddy water, totally out of place, but so on time. It must have been at least 60 cm long...wow. I could only smile and stare at this strange phenomena on this strange and crazy day, with the happy jingle of money in my pocket and gold in my eyes.

3 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Whoa! That was one big goldfish, reminds me of that silly verse:

A B C D goldfish?

M N O goldfish!

S D R goldfish.

The jingle in your pocket...does this mean you got paid? :-)

Zoomfreaky said...

Hé GG, yes got payed all right...eh...twice, double, twin style ;).

Seems somone doesn't get it... But anyhow...got some money again...phew.

Wat a strange verse...does it make any sense? SDR?

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hey, that's wonderful, you got paid!

It took me a LOOONG while to figure out that verse [from my book called Verse or Worse.]

I figure it says:

Abby, see the goldfish?

Them ain't no goldfish!

Yes, they are goldfish.

My mum says the goldfish you saw must me a koy...koi...I don't know how it's spelt. But still, it's strange, in the canal.