Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2006

To drink or not to drink

To drink or not to drink, that seems to be the question. It's scary the way I can hold my liquor these days. Totally unexpected my friend M. came by yesterday and we went out and had a ball. She's still sleeping and I'm already wide awake...sigh. But it was fun, met a really funny and nice guy, flirted a lot....am practicing (and it's working) and laughed a lot. Even danced in the bar and no...not on the bar. And to my surprise a 23 year old guy was giving me the eye (hello P.), that was kind of strange, but hee I'm not complaining. The only part I didn't get, was saying goodbye to the older (funny, nice, me really like you) man... I had a good time, I flirted a lot, he flirted a lot and then...eh....what happened. Well my most trusted self, my tough, 'are you talking to me' self rushed around the corner and messed things up. Just because I seem to be a scardy pants at heart. Well dear older guy, I guess you should have gone dancing with us when we asked you. My ego can't stand rejection all too well because then the 'you know who' self steps in and takes over. But I know where your bar lives, guess I'll be stopping by more often. Yes, yes...to drink or not to drink...that's the question. Well it's almost summer, so let's play.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B.! (It feels rather akward to shorten your name, recalling it only consists of two characters, but ohwell :) This blogspot really is a great read.

I don't really have that much experience with older guys, or with guys for that matter but I'm pretty sure you two will be allright if you plan to go for it head on!

Enjoy eitherway :)

Zoomfreaky said...

Well thanx P.

Anonymous said...

Anytime B.

Zoomfreaky said...

Oke P. this is very weird indeed. What's your weblog address by the way?

Anonymous said...

Don't have one I'm afraid, there isn't really that much going on in my life i care to write about :)

Anonymous said...

Playfulness is most appreciated...

Sometimes one should be careful not to interpret "I've had a perfect evening, but I'm quite tired, let's hopefully bump into each other once more" as "I reject your radiance".

No man in his right mind ever could:)

Peace, and until next,

O

Zoomfreaky said...

See you soon...

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»