Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

My sweetest things

"To Touch a Unicorn"
"Dreaming-Neko"
Sandy said the following:"It’s a great thing to be able to count your blessings, even the simplest ones. instructions: name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most." So here I go...just don't know how to tag anybody..ehhh.

1. Playing tag with my cat
2. Singing in the shower (and annoying the neighbours)
3. Running and feeling like I could go on for miles and miles and miles
4. Getting my teeth in some hunky man
5. Seeing a perfect picture and having my camera in my hand
6. Talking with an (old) friend for hours
7. Doing absolutely nothing while knowing that there is lots to do
8. (Day)dreaming
9. Watching people
10. Getting lost

And just one more for myself..
11. Not feeling so darn sick...

2 comments:

to touch a unicorn said...

Thanks for picking up the rag and fo rstopping by. :)
Love your list, a lot of those things I love too. I will be returning to read more of you, great blog.
Sandy

dreaming-neko said...

a cat-lover! yay!

cool place you got here~
trade links?