Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Murphy and Me

Murphy's Law seems to want to keep me compagny these days. I expect that things will go wrong one way or another, the moment I open my eyes. You may think this is kind of dark and depri. But when we meet it's more like seeing an old friend. Missing the train, loosing my passport, picking my nose just when the guy I like steps into the room etc...mostly annoying and embarrassing, but Murphy isn't all that bad. Because of her I see places I never would have otherwise, I get to meet interesting people and make new friend. And as a bonus, she keeps my ego in check. Because of her I am able to laugh about myself and my foolish actions (daily). "So Murphy drop by anytime you feel like, but make sure to bring your friend Chance with you (to keep things in balance).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»