Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Let there be light

Cloud Tarantula

Tried to go to work today, made it, but before 12, I was heading home again...so tired and so nauseated. Went to the doctor, guess what he told me, guess what he told me...try to have fun no matter what you do (just kidding). The ... fellow send me to the hospital to let my blood examined. I reeeeaaallly hate needles. So just to cheer me up and to forget that stupid man that never seems to take me seriously, I took some photo's about light, color, hope and ...

Really love my Marakesh Lamp, the things you can get out of just one object is amazing....

Colored light (2)

Colored light (5)

2 comments:

to touch a unicorn said...

Hi there Zoom, hope whatever ails you is just a passing bug and that you are soon bright-eyed and bushy-tailed :).
Although if you had not been feeling yuk maybe we would not have had such lovely photographs. Really interesting, especially the Marakesh Lamp. Gorgeous light.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»