Pages

Monday, May 01, 2006

It hurts to be in love

Yesterday I was still optimistic about love, today my love compass turned 180 degrees and I was shown the darkside.
A good friend of mine is hurting so. Her ex and herself love each other still but those two can't seem to do nothing but hurting each other.

I found out today I will probably always be a tomboy. A girl that all the guys like to hang out with, laugh with, but who they will never see as a potential soul mate / partner. It's a BIT frustrating and it makes me sad. I'm fun, I'm sweet, intelligent, little crazy... I really don't know what's not to like except a few points (not to mention on the www)... So why the h.... is it so difficult to find someone who will like all of me. I'm lost....

WANTED...roadmap to love, partner and bliss, prize negotiable

No comments: