Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

Freudian Slip



Recognize the feeling that you're not in controle? That your body and mind are just taking a run with you when you least expect and want it to happen? Leading to embarrassing, highly flushed cheek moments? Well I had one today at the office. The proverbial slip of the tongue or better known as the Freudian slip.

I wanted to say organism and instead orgasm slipped out...fast, liquid and irrevocable. Hoping this fast bugger slipped the ears of my boss with the speed of sound...I looked up and "Damn." The message was received loud and clear. Oeps.
What did those twinkling eyes think about? They scared the hell out of silly little me.

My hormones were instantly freed from their imposed exile...back alive and kicking. So once again I walked home with that insanely wide grin on my face, talking and giggling to myself. I think I will have to hurry to the white jacketstore before they run out of my size (big and stupid). Because if I would see someone acting the way I do, I would think that person is totally mental. Well maybe I am...but I like the feeling anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Zoomfreaky said...

Thanx Pieter....