Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sexy High Heels

Ok I admit it, I'm a woman and shoes, well they seem to have a kind of magnetic pull. Especially if they are Italian designer shoes, with sexy high heels and soft Italian leather...and well they only cost a quarter of their original prize. It's a bargain and who can resist a bargain...not me, that's for sure.


I love the way they make me look and feel, all sexy, womanly and oh so powerful...I feel like shouting: "Watch out world, here I come."


And to top it all off, I bought an outfit to go with it, that says "Hire me, I'm different, you want different, or just well.... do you want me, do you, do you... try and catch me, but wait a sec while I put on my trainers...:)." I have my first job-interview next Wednesday and I think I will leave an impression. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Hayden said...

hope it went well....