Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to be Homesick at Home Sweet Home...


I am Home Sweet Home, but I still feel Homesick. I already miss the sweet, heady smell of Terschelling, the smiling eyes of good friends and the bubbly feeling that I belong to strole on that beautiful island. Everything seems to shine brighter there, the colors are more vibrant, happiness seems to come effortlessly with sand between my toes and wind playing with my hair. It was pure bliss and now it is over...but I am charged once again and ready for my life on the mainland. Whatever may happen during these next 12 months...I will be on that boat next year...standing on deck and breathing in the salty air full of promisses of new adventures and new people to meet...I just have to wait... And well waiting sets my heart on fire and my soul ablaze...next year...next year...you'll see.

No comments: