Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

Murphy's Law

How strange last Friday was... My best friend moving and leaving an Ocean of space between us, me not going to Artacademy after all and then to top it of...my boss calling me at 4.30 pm that I don't have to bother to come to work next Tuesday...because I'm fired....what? Yes FIRED...my contract ends today and the bastard called me 30 minutes in advance to tell me I don't have a job anymore... I'm totally flabbergasted, but that's not all...we all got fired, he is 65 and just wants to quite. We aren't even close to bankrupted... What an egotistic thing to do. How the hell am I gonna find a job I love so much as this one in...let's say... 20 hours? Beats me. But what the h... the weather is beautiful, let's forget about it and just enjoy the sun for a while...damn.

1 comment:

Thamar said...

WTF!!!! *gives you big hugs!*