Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sweet Smiling Melancholy


Just a bit sad and sleepy today. Yesterday the birds fell of the roofs from the blazing heat and today the sky cried bitter tears over and over again. I just slept on my sofa, listening to the sound of water pounding on my window. Still it couldn't totally wash away the smiling memory of sun on my skin and wind through my hair, sweat poring out of every pore, cold water teasing and cooling my feet and blue oh so blue skies above me. Ah melancholy, bitter sweet melancholy...

7 comments:

dreaming-neko said...

you make melancholy sound sexy :P
did you get my mail?

no links? :(

Zoomfreaky said...

Yes...gonna work on that first thing friday'morning'
Blog you later....

Anonymous said...

to boost your morale a bit (or phaps sag it down:) I tend to check your blog now and then; I enjoy reading it.

P

Zoomfreaky said...

Stop by any time you like P...

Lee Bemrose said...

I actually kind of like melancholy. Depression you can keep, but I always find I write my best stuff when in a melancholic state of mind. Melancholy makes me miss people, which in turn reminds me of why I miss them, and it's all just generally bound up sadness and beauty and the magic of being alive.

Zoomfreaky said...

Hi Quick, beautifully said. Couldn't agree with you more ;))

Anonymous said...

Managing both buѕinesѕ hаlves іs impoгtant.
Fiгst and foremost, yοu hаve to be prерarеd I was a
misfit, confesses Jason, 39, an events oгganiѕеr, handlіng party arrаngements.


Αlso viѕit my blog poѕt north carolina internet marketing