Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Kissing Doves


Saw the weirdest thing today....
While waiting for the bridge to come down and the ships to pass, I was enjoying the view, watching people, watching the scenery and watching...doves. They were circling around each-other like teenagers in love, giving each-other goo-goo eyes, brushing chest against chest (still nothing unusual). And then it happened: the female and smaller bird began to put her beak in the males throat and I mean...really deeeeepthroat. So I thought well she is his youngster and I let my eyes wonder again. But they kept going at it, and she didn't look like a baby-bird to me. And they sure seemed to be enjoying themselves, closing their eyes and stuff. Brushing against each-other... And then it clicked...they were kissing, french kissing. These doves were actually french kissing! That was a very weird discovery. They did this for a couple of minutes, went to fourth base and flew away in the opposite direction of each-other...
Mmmm sounds familiar...

1 comment:

dreaming-neko said...

did it make you blush? or miss it? :)