Pages

Friday, June 16, 2006

Stage-fright

Well I've done it again, lazy ass (....) who bares my name. Tomorrow I will have to perform with my singing group and the songs just keep slipping out of my mind instead of into....grrrrrr. Of course I could have practiced all week, but no, I had to wait to the utmost last possible time to do that. Will I ever learn?! Normally I'm a bit of a deadline person, crisp of body and mind, surfing on adrenaline and fairing well by it. But not tonight, leaving me quite anxious about tomorrow... Well I can always fall back on bluffing (read: playbacking) my way through the whole ordeal. But somehow I have the feeling that's not gonna work this time. Oh deary me, got stagefright all right... OK panic attack.... AAAAaarGGHhhhhh. Eh anybody have a time-machine of sorts?

No comments: