Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Rusty Memory


Mmmm I thought I saw a pussycat (mister O), but I'm not sure....
Oh that darn memory of mine is pure rust I tell you.
Well I was busy (training the Doberman of a friend of mine).
When I concentrate on one thing all else disappears, so not my best state of mind to recognize someone.
And this particular dog is a handful, sweet and beautiful as she is.
I said 'Hi' but he was sitting with a woman and I don't know if he has a girlfriend, wife etc... so I just walked by.
But the question remains, was it him?!
At this rate I'm never gonna get hooked up, am I.
Time to bring out the oil to smooth things over in that disaster that is my brain...

7 comments:

Hayden said...

I wonder - would you mind recommending a dog training book? I'm about to get a puppy - Bichon - and although small, I'd like him to be well trained. Hope I'm not being presumptuous to ask, but you mentioned training, so thought I would.

dreaming-neko said...

mister o? dog training? another woman? hookup? oil?

sounds like an exciting story~
please elaborate :)

Zoomfreaky said...

Hi Hayden,
I never read any book on dog training, I'm afraid.
When I was younger (this sounds awful) I used to walk difficult dogs and began trying to train them. Gradually I got the hang of it. Just be stern, but fair and don't think one day you can do this and the other day...no don't do that, dogs need to know their limits. And be very generous on rewarding them, let them know when they are doing something right and let them know you appreciate that. Don't make trainingsession too long and play after. If you can, go to puppytraining. It is great fun and very useful indeed... Eh that is about it... just go to puppytraining, beats a trainingbook anytime and I bet it so much more fun.

Zoomfreaky said...

Neko,

Mister O is a man I met in a bar and really liked, but I had quite a lot to drink so....memory wipe.

And the dog, well I'm trying to train her for a friend of mine. The dog listens to her boyfriend very well, but not to her. So I'm learning her to have some respect for the female kind. She's a really great dog and one of the most beautiful creatures I've seen in a while. She just wants to play, but she is soooo strong. So she must learn to behave like a lady...

Zoomfreaky said...

Thanx for stopping by Hayden and Neko! Nice waking-up call

Anonymous said...

Your memory isn't lapsing, this is a weird way to communicate, however, honestly:)

Zoomfreaky said...

Well mister O, you can always mail me of course.

zoomfreaky@gmail.com...