Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I thought I saw.... no way....

Mmmm I must be having severe detox side-effects of it being weekend and I'm not working. For I swear I saw my boss strolling around in my street today. I was hanging over the banisters of my balcony, as usual spying on the passersby. When I thought I recognized his gait, but I could only see the top of his head so I wasn't sure. Told my friend Jack with whom I was having breakfast (at 1 pm) and she shouted his name at the top of her lungs, making me dive for the ground, because if it was him, I didn't want him to see me. I almost couldn't stop laughing and grinning at this action that could only come from Jack. Silly woman. He turned around, but if it was to see who was that mad woman shouting or who the hell was calling him by name. I will never know because I was too busy trying to smother my giggles and rolling on the floor.

3 comments:

dreaming-neko said...

warning: crazy, silly woman screaming from balconies... beware :)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

If you called him and he saw you, would he be annoyed?

Zoomfreaky said...

Nope....wasn't him... and no he wouldn't. Just a reflex...