Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The way to Rome please?!

Hello world,

In the Netherlands we have a saying....'There is more than one road that leads to Rome.' Anyone who knows A way...please stand up, cause I'm lost and I need to find my way. One morning I woke up, suddenly 31 years old and I realized that against all odds and against my will...I'm growing up.... Why?! Well I seem to be changing into a fruit of some kind, that needs to be gathered...but what kind of fruit am I or do I want to be? Why not be a vegetable? Hell let's be a potato. I'm balancing between my old life and the new one. A part of me just wants to close my eyes and pretend I'm not standing on this thin wire hanging over an abyss. Well sorry if I'm getting carried away...I'm a bit of a dramaqueen...I know.

What's going on? I graduated last summer and I can call myself an interior architect. I won a prize with my design and it still feels unreal to be finished, to be done and to have the creepy feeling that everything has just started. And who am I to think I know it all? (A fact till about a year ago). I also discovered that I don't understand men at all...and they say women are a mystery?

So I am using this blog to find my way to Rome...in life and love, with some snapshots along the way. It's not the destination, but the journey that's of significance...someone once said...so let's get started. These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do.









Even lifelines lose there way sometimes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello girlfriend!

You're no potatoe!
Your a straberry.
Don't know why, but that's what you are!

Lovely site!

greetz,
Gabriella