Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Spring is a coming...in Jeans?












Strange...just got a visit from the artdirector of the movie 'Crusade in Jeans'. The world is small....especially when it's called Holland. Anyway I was glad to be of help. The movie is gonna come out in September. This turns out to be an unusual day.


















With the tunes of 'Summertime' on the background, I'm looking back on a wonderful day. For the first time in months the sun showed me her smile and she kept smiling all day long. I didn't realize up till now, how much I had missed her warmth, the sight of clear blue skies. It made my steps feel light and strong and I couldn't get that big grin of my face. It felt like pure freedom...gone gray moody sky, gone darkness when I get up and darkness when I come home. Spring is a coming and Summer is just around the corner...awaiting me with new adventures, new people to meet, wine to sip with friends...lazy afternoons and sensual nights...I cannot wait.

No comments: