Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

First step to Rome...all aboard!

Within a week I'm taking my boots into a new realm... I'm switching jobs. Not a design job I'm afraid, but a good job, with a nice boss and a good pay. Think it's gonna be fun. It is strange to let go of a place where I've worked for over 2,5 years. I am leaving with mixed feelings...regret and relief. Regret to say goodbye to so many nice colleagues and relieved to leave a very stressful relationship with my boss. Don't think I want to work for a woman again any time soon. Somehow it always goes wrong, why I'm not sure but I am better with men. It's exiting, but also a little scary to step into that office next friday... everything new and unexplored... wondering what kind of colleagues I'm gonna meet... hearing almost everything for the first time. I kind of like the first few months of a new job... just for those reasons. Well I'm on my way now, so I better get on that train and see where it takes me.

This photo is a view of the trainstation Schiedam Central. Liked the light and the structure and almost missed my train taking it.

No comments: