Pages

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Treasure....

Sometimes you get little presents you don't expect, like this picture. Being at the right place, at the right time with a cam in hand can be so wonderful. I was having a very funny photoshoot in the parc with miss H. Hopping over each other and strobing away. People staring at us funny. Writing silly things on our legs with a marker. And though most of my ideas didn't quite work out as I planned. I got an unexpected break, when a group of schoolkids came our way with a little frog in their hands. The beasty was quite fed up with being confined, but I managed to get this shot anyway. So thanx to these nice kids, I have a killerphoto and thanx to miss H. I still have tummy ache from laughing so loud. So thanx miss H., let's do that again sometime...:)

1 comment:

Hayden said...

nice pic.... hope froggy got away eventually!