Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

Lady of the Lake

I have a joint expo at a festival in Vlaardingen, an X amount of artists and photographers have been given the opportunity to decorate the festival terrain with their work. The artworks and photo's will be attached to the fence surrounding the festival-grounds and as a bonus there is a sum of money to be won... So that makes it extra exiting. This photo was taken at about 6.30 am in the same park as the festival will be held, my neighbor was so sweet as to be posing as a model...turns out she used to dance and well...that came in handy. Very happy with this pict. The original size is even better...but well I had to crop it, to fit the fence. Now it looks as if she will just jump out to meet you...:) I hope to be using her more often as a model, we had so much fun and the light is just amazing that early in the morning.

1 comment:

Hayden said...

It's a wonderful pic. I'm not sure if she is human or faerie...