Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Serious Photographer...em...Me?


Yesterday was the first night of my photocourse (?) at the SKVR (Las Palmas building Rotterdam). I was a bit nervous if I'm honest. Will I live up to standards..that sort of thing. But it's a nice group so I think I'm gonna be fine. The teacher shoots like I shoot only with a theme or concept that carries the photo's so I think I'm gonna learn a lot from her. She is really into presentation...and somehow I'm not with my photo's...so that's gonna be a learning point for me. The first assignment is "Man in Motion". Found it a bit dull, but have come up with a nice idea that jumps a bit out of the box...I hope. A little boy pointing at the mark on the doorpost....showing how tall he has become. Another viewpoint on the subject 'Man in motion' I think. Have the boy in mind...hope he has a doorpost with growthmarks on it at home.... :)

No comments: