Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gilles de la Tourette Photographer...


She's been a sleep for a while, taking a well deserverd break from shooting a 1000 pictures a week during the Zomerterras in Vlaardingen (august)...but she's back! The one and only...Gilles de la Tourette Photographer of the World, the magnificant...Zoomfreaky....Wheeeeeeeeeee.

And now a bit more seriously. I lost a bit of my spunk due to overdoing what I love most. But the Photography course is really stimulating me again to pick up my friend and start roaming the streets once more...:) These are some pict of the last two days...







A sad old beaten Cadillac limo on my way to the trainstation (Rotterdam CS) on the way home....
Because I'm practicing to shoot in series I shot one half with a hard flash and hard contrast and the other out of my hand with motionblur....it was night already then. Has to give the photo's a hard edge. Hope it worked. The serie is not complete yet, think I'll have to go back a couple of times...but it's such a strange site to see, such a beautiful car...the holy cow of holy cows...standing sad but proud in a parkinglot, like it's gonna take off any minute now...a strange grave for one so beautiful...







1 comment:

Hayden said...

wonderful - I have such greedy eyes - thanks for feeding them such interesting, textured images!