Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Man in Motion



I think I got it all now...a serie in the making, tomorrow I will show my fellow classmates, what I think is a man in motion. A bit scary, but I think it's a good serie, some don't quite fit in yet, but that's ok. Let it grow, learn some patience (talking to myself now). Can't wait to show it though and to see what they've come up with...:)







Update: I like this one a lot, but it didn't seem to fit the serie...still... I just couldn't let it collect dust...so here it is...:)

3 comments:

Hayden said...

I love both the concept and the pics posted.... sounds like this idea will be fun to do!

Hayden said...

so, how did your classmates respond?

Zoomfreaky said...

Hi Hayden...think they liked it...:) I will post a new topic soon...painting with light. I'm on a role...wheeee wheeeee wheee...:)