Pages

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Water ballet...

It's was darn hot today. And this week I have to water the plants on our terrace. It wouldn't be such a problem, if it weren't a terrace of about 30 meters long and plants the size of small trees, with big big pots to go with them. So while I was doing my job, I heard the children below playing and screaming and I just couldn't resist. I hosed them down with a big splash of water.
Before I knew it we were in a big waterfight, they were soaked to the bone and well, I'm no spoilsport so I handed them the hose and ran for dear life. It was fun and a good cooldown for a nice and sunny day. Looking forward to water the plants tomorrow.

2 comments:

vina said...

it's just so great to have fun, be with kids, be a kid, yes?

Lee Bemrose said...

I can just about hear the laughter.