Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fluttering summer skirt

This morning my usual tomboy clothes were left hanging in the closet giving me sad and puppyeye looks... But no, I was persistent and I couldn't be persuaded by sad looks...summer skirt it was and summer skirt it stayed... Because it was sooooo hot. I wanted to feel the wind lift up my skirt and feel all woman, free and looking forward to perform my Marilyn Monroe pose...oeps.
It felt sweet to lift my skirt to go up and down stairs and feel the fabric flutter around my legs. I think I spoiled the effect a little by running barefoot up and down the hall of my office and sitting on the floor while archiving many many documents. I don't think I will ever be a lady Lady, but it felt good to be a woman today, think I'll give those womanly thingies more air out of the closet. Maybe I'll surprise myself and one day a lady will look back from the other side of the mirror...but I don't think so. I am just a bit too crazy/silly to sit up and be good allllll day, just want to play and well... it IS summer. Summer times are my favorite. So please up there, give me a summer to remember?!

1 comment:

Lee Bemrose said...

Enjoy your summer. So far this winter here is one of the coldest on record. And you should see the rain.