Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Eternal rebound rebound girl

Don't know what went wrong in my former lifetime, but I seem to be destined to be the eternal rebound rebound girl.
The one who picks you up when you're down and out, your heart and ego crushed by your ex-girlfriend and what do you see? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Bo to the rescue...

Only to be dumped from seven heavens high when both are healed and up and running. Leaving a silhouette kind of hole in the ground that should and used to be me. And there I go again...I dust myself of all particles and memories of you, lift my shin up high, look up and start climbing those stairs up to ground zero again...again... and again....

I'm getting quite tired of this roundabout, won't someone up there play a different tune, haven't I learned my lesson by now...do we have to leave the recorder on repeat?! When will someone be crazy about me for a change and not the promise of a new fresh start, the one who wipes the slate clean so you can marry and have children with someone else? Hello... is anybody out there... Hello I can't hear you...eeehhhhh what?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are many people crazy about you. but they are alas not male or too old. don't worry as soon as I pick up my computer and discover the internet we will blog around the block untill you don't remember men, and then they will all remember you. they will all by single and handsome and have full capacity of their brainfunctions. if you don't know who is writing this then take a wild guess. I think you will figure it out. you are after all smarter than many a men.

dreaming-neko said...

* presses 'pause' *