Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Brown Eyed Handsome Man


It's been a while since I've been so impressed by the opposite sex, that I started behaving like a silly schoolgirl...all butterflies, skittish eye-contact and awkward silences. But in portrait class this week I met my Nemesis and looked straight in the eyes of a guy that made my stomach turn 360 degrees and do a backflip at the same time. Boy was he gorgeous “and probably gay” echoes in my head. Well about 75% change of it anyway. He is in theatre, loves to dance, does modeling for fun and looks like you could put him on top of a cake and just take a bite...:) So he must be gay. Or maybe I just want him to be. For there was no vibe what so ever from him to me, while I made the Richter scale blush, he was like the man in the bubble, the eye of the storm, a blank canvas... nothing. Damn I am losing my touch. So he is gay...most definitely. He’s gay.


2 comments:

Hayden said...

sigh. when there is no reciprocal heat... alas...

sounds to me, though, like winter is losing it's grip on you.

Zoomfreaky said...

Well spring is trying to do it's best / worst and think she is winning...:)