Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Neurotic...why me?


Some days I tell myself that I am just a normal, totally average, pure sane, nothing wrong with me kind of lady. It's a pity it doesn't hold out long. Say a couple of hours, 30 minutes...ok 15 then.. Everything went just fine, going out with a couple of friends, meeting with mister O., flirting away...and then. Take him home and then what happens? I get all nervous, almost shown him my 'stampcollection', the plants that don't exist in this plane, the stains on the wall... getting totally nervous because my house is a mess and I get all territorial.... Pffffffff. Sometimes it's damn tiring being me, I tell you. So now I sit at home...alone, totally awake and telling the whole world I'm one .... neurotic bird. Care for a tune anyone?

No comments: