Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

Last dance...


Last dance...or in this case...last day at work.
Don't know what I'm feeling right now.
I had a ball...freedom, play, interesting projects, a clown of a boss, nice colleagues...and now..nothing.
I believe I was already missing everybody and everything last week. And now it just feels like tomorrow I'll wake up, hop under the shower, get dressed, stuff my mouth full off the first eatable thing in grabbing range and jump on the train to Rotterdam, step in the metro, exit at Leuvenhaven and walk those short 5 minutes to work. Never more...oh drama...
Well it's not that big of a deal, but it just feels so strange. Don't think I will find a boss like that anytime soon. I learned a lot about management and processes from him and I always knew he respected my opinion ). But most of all we shot the word 'silly' into a whole new dimension, we had so much fun and I'm gonna miss that a lot.
Hope we can all keep in touch, like Humphrey Bogard said in Casablanca...
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

No comments: