Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Facebook happend



I haven't posted much the last few months. Let's say…none. It has one or maybe two specific reasons… One: I have emerged myself in the lovely fantasy of Facebook and two I have been writing a lot…in Dutch. I am combining the two, using Facebook as a mini blog. So that's not very good news for My Way to Rome.  And oh let's please not forget my total and utter addiction to Argentine Tango. In Dutch I appear to be very funny, so it’s very easy to see why I prefer Facebook (for now) over Blogger. I love all the likes and comments and likes. It is really just my ego having a field trip. But still, sometimes I remember and a bit of nostalgia fills me. My fingers suddenly hover over my keyboard and I start typing silly little notes like these. Don't forget, I won't.

No comments: