Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Doris Day

Some pictures of kids on the school my little niece.
I've transferred these photos on paintings each child made him/herself.
Every class got it's own artist / photographer and each child made a little piece of art.
These will be sold to the parents the day after tomorrow.
The money will go to chairity ... Stichting Hartedroom.
This whole day was the idea of 3 mothers and is one of the projects they have planned,
to collect money for Stichting Hartedroom. If you understand Dutch, please check out their website www.actiedono.nl.
Was so much fun! It was a 'bit' scary too, but I had a blast...
Thanx kids!
















4 comments:

Hayden said...

wonderful shots, left me smiling!

Hayden said...

Hope you're having a lovely holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your thewaytoromeplease.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer