Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The death of an iPhone

How to save your camera and drown your iPhone... Simple. Go to the wedding of a friend in Switzerland. Visit the KKL Museum in Luzern. See a great reflection. Grab your camera. Lean into a fence, that's not a fence at all. Feel you are leaning against nothing but air and fabric. Knowing it's too late to do anything about it. Falling in and shouting in your head "Got to save my cam, got to save my cam." Saving your cam, being wet from head to toe and laughing your guts out. Let people take a picture of you in front of the killer water that did get smart me, but not my beloved camera. And then, while drying in the sun, grinning stupidly... Remembering after about 30 minutes you didn't put your iPhone back in your bag...but in the pocket of your trousers.... and it's quite wet and dead...


The picture I was going for before I fell in and caused all those waves...:) Well took it anyway, cost me an iPhone, so might as well take it...

No comments: