Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Went to Scheveningen this morning to photograph the yearly New Year's Dive. It was crazy. So many people, so much fun, I couldn't get the grin off my face even if I tried. It was sometimes hard to take pictures, because I was laughing so loud, it hurt. So most of my picts aren't as sharp as I wanted to, but I don't mind...I wanna do it again and again and again. Wow, I can trive on these good vibes for weeks...:)
It all seems so quiet when you look at the picts above...but this is what it felt like to be in the middle of it all...

And there were a lot of crazy people out there all dressed up, like carnaval only so much more fun...




3 comments:

MJ said...

This looks like a fantastic way to pass the new year. Was the water very cold?

Anonymous said...

It felt freezing, but apparently was 6 degrees :) The sand was really cold this year, we couldnt feel our feet already when running only half way along the beach towards the sea.

Come and join in the fun in the sea next year!!

Happy New Year,
Menno

Zoomfreaky said...

Yeah do join in next year...I will be there again...taking pictures...I don't have the balls to go into that cold water...but what fun...:)