Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Loggerfestival 2008

Just finished my exposition in the Art Shore Container Terminal at the Loggerfestival in Vlaardingen. Was fun, good comments, nice people and I am beat...pffffff. I think I will participate again next year, I had a minimalist expo this year with an empty container except for a slap of about 2m with photo's of the harbor. Next year I want to do the opposite and go image crazy, pictures on all 5 surfaces of the container, with only a few stepping stones for people to step on that are blank. Would be fun to watch how people will react to that...:) But that's next year. Now I'm gonna go back and break up. Would love to hit my bed now...sleep for days...but I bought myself some dreamvacations (€2 a piece), so I'm set for 2 holidays of a lifetime, one with a handsome stranger and one with me, myself and I, where I will end up...I don't know. But it sounds like pure bliss to me.


No comments: