Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pearl of Wisdom

Wisdom is found in strange places. I opened my new book of Laurell K. Hamilton, she is one of the best Gothic writers I know and the book I bought, is quite sexy also. Fantasy and sex mixed with a very flowing writing makes a heady read. So imagine my surprise when I read this beautiful pearl of wisdom on the first page dedicated to Jonathon.

Worring about the perfect words makes me miss the perfect moment. You remind me it's not perfection I'm seeking but happiness.

These simple words just took my breath away, so simple, so true, I wish I could feel this always...in my heart.

2 comments:

digant sutar said...

hey
u have done some amazing work...
just awesome, no words for it...
keep it up..
i m adding ur link to my blog
plz don`t mind it
take care
bye

Hayden said...

good words to hold in my heart. thanks for sharing them.