Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Summer has officially begun...


Yesterday we had a little party at number 65. All the neighbors and one special guest were there. We lived up to the expectations of artists; fun, blow, wine, sex and rock and roll (or house). With me as an innocent bystander of course. I didn't drink or blow, well actually I did, but did no kissy kissy and that sort of stuff...unfortunately. Because special guest...well, he's a hotty...:) Had big fun with one of my neighbors though, I like him a lot, think he does too....er...like me. But well no hanky-panky for me for a while, at least not with him, much too shy. But we had great fun playing the voyeur. Naughty miss J was on a roll last night, can't believe she did it, silly girl. And well mister special guest, you once again confirmed that men can't be trusted. What I said, there’s nothing manlike I don't know about... pity. Anyway the summer has officially begun, we opened the season with a bang, let this be a lonngggg one, with lots of hot and steamy summer nights.

2 comments:

Hayden said...

Hope you have a hot and unforgettable summer with lots of memories to make you laugh in later years!

Lee Bemrose said...

Summer there, winter here. I'm enjoying big clothes, soup and dooner on the couch.